cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please let me know is there any standard report (or linked tables) for getting a link between a Change Document and Documents(Documents attached in the "documents block") attached to it in ChaRM.

If there is no standard report, kindly let me know the other way like how to achieve it through BI query or using tables (table names) etc...to get the link between CD and documents. 

Regards,

Prabhushankar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer below link for data storage in ChaRM

You can find related data using GUID from respective tables.

Regards,

Hanumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the link, but there is no information related to the table which stores documents link for the CD.

Regards,

Prabhushankar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhushankar,

Please refer below links for details about tables related to document storage in ChaRM:

Question on Documents tab of CRMD_ORDER | SCN

Regards,

Hanumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Actually, i looking for the documents link (in SM_CRM, project documents attached based on the  project selection) under documents block.

The post which you shared tells about the link between CDs and the attachments like emails and all kind of attachments (Attachments Block).

Please let me know where i can get the documents link for the CD.

Regards,

Prabhushankar B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If Project specific documents are stored in Solar01/Solar02  and getting used in ChaRM Change documents, then you can report on the links between your charm documents and SOLAR with the report SOLAR_EVAL.

Refer below link for more details:

Regards,

Hanumant