cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F 8.0 Data replication using SOA in the backend ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring the MDG-F 8.0  and I am facing some issues in configuring the SOA based replication model. I followed the SAP configuration guide instructions during this process.  But still getting some different errors. Do any one have any step by step process for this configuration for any of the Finance objects ?  What I am doing is in a HUB model MDG-F setup after the data activation using the SOA the data need to be replicated in the backend  ECC system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sunil,Let us know the exact issue you are facing mean while you can go through below link it might help u.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3580665

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3427719

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for the reply. But these links are related to  replication using ALE/IDoC, I have configured that and its working fine.  My question is about the SOA based replication. Do you have any document showing the step by step SOA replication of any of the MDG-F object ? then it would be helpful for me. Regarding the error, Please find the screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Error looks due to SOA service group configuration not related MDG specific. Please check whether endpoint is created and is active.

Error activating logical port for service group | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply,  before posting this Question,  I have checked all the available blogs discussions etc including the above one regarding the SOA replication, what I can see is no one answered this so far very correctly on this topic. But in ALE/IDoC area lot of correct answers and more than that a document which shows the  step by step configuration of one object.  Can any one who already did a SOA based configuration for SAP MDG-F objects can post a Step by Step kind of document ? I feel that gives more clarity and would be helpful for many people who are looking for SOA based replication to back end ECC.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil

You have to first process all the tasks in MDG hub to activate the logical ports in client system. Check the business scenario is activated in MDG hub and then process all the pending tasks in client system.

Check authorization as well. The admin role must be assigned to SOA Manager.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have all the required authorizations in place. I have followed the configuration guide for MDG-F 8.0  from Page no. 30 to 36 (SOA Configuration)  and when I choose 'Process List' from the pending tasks then getting the above error. 

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Kindly check with your PI team also on SLD settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

How the PI comes into picture here ? we have the SLD defined and we are accessing the same Business system and same client  (MDG HUB and Backend ECC).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Please post the screen shots of error you are getting