cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look Up Retail Product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

im extending the app Look Up Retail Product, I have added my custom fields at RETAIL_ST_ARTICLE_INCL, but upon running the Look Up Retail Product Application it does not work anymore, if I delete the custom field the application works.

this is the error it throws

core-min-0.js:85 2016-04-15 16:58:18 The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed500,Internal Server Error,{"error":{"code":"/IWBEP/MC_SB_DPC_USR/004","message":{"lang":"en","value":"RFC call ended with \"Communication Failure\" exception (The function call of RETAIL_ST_GET_PRODUCTS failed; a field may have been assigned to the parameter ET_PRODUCTS whose type is not compatible with this parameter)."},"innererror":{"transactionid":"2FE802E65792F1D580BC000AF77AFE6A","timestamp":"20160415085815.1260000","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[{"code":"/IWBEP/CX_SD_GEN_DPC_TECH","message":"RFC call ended with \"Communication Failure\" exception (The function call of RETAIL_ST_GET_PRODUCTS failed; a field may have been assigned to the parameter ET_PRODUCTS whose type is not compatible with this parameter)","propertyref":"","severity":"error","target":""}]}}} -

Hope you guys can help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

guys update we insert an enhancement spot on article get entity set and entity, get alternative article entityset and entity the application is now working and getting the articles when searching. See Image below for the enhancement spot.

the next we did is to follow this link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-54944

also implemented the BAdI for the Look Up Retail for information Tab.

The problem now is that in the gateway service the custom fields in XML or JSON format are not being filled up even though the BAdI is working properly, it fills up the custom abap fields.

I already cleared the cache for both systems but still it does not being filled up.