Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

log for checking date when a document was unblocked

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This might be a very basic question, but I couldn't find the answer during my search on the forum.

We are looking for a way to know the date on which a specific sales order was un-blocked, does GTS has that capability already built in or we need to build some kind of report for this, please help.

Rgds

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

You can certainly get this information from screening log for individual document(s). But i am not sure if there is a standard report which gives release on date.

Did you checked Audit trail reports if that serves your purpose?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kul Vaibhav,

Thank you so much for your reply, it really gave me something to proceed with.

I checked Audit trail for documents, but didn't find the date on which document was released, it has the date on which SPL check was run though and that may be that date on which the document was blocked.

On your first suggestion, I really didn't find anything called screening log, can you please guide me how to go and check them.

Rgds

Sourabh

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Go to "Dispaly All Documents" report. Enter reference document number and execute. You will find a button for log which is nothing but document screening log. Just click on this, it will give detailed screening log.

If the document is manually released, it will show released by username with date and time stamp.

I hope it helps.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Answers (0)