cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to PROXY Asynchronous scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are working on JDBC to Proxy asynchronous communication .

we are configured sender and receiver communication channels given below

Messagea are in waiting status

Please find below error snipe

Please help me on this

Thanks,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Still we are not resolved this issue .

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Raju

ravicarpenter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check if your service interface definition matches that of your receiver proxy. This is necessary if you have made any changes in service interface after generating your proxy. In this case, regenerate the receiver proxy again.

Also, check the inbound structure in sproxy for any mandatory/data type mismatch

You may also take the data after mapping and do a sanity check by testing the proxy in sproxy tcode itself to check if there's any data related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

1) Please check if your service interface definition matches that of your receiver proxy. This is necessary if you      have made any changes in service interface after generating your proxy. In this case, regenerate the                    receiver proxy again.

Yes my service definition matches with our receiver proxy and we regenerate proxy also

2) Also, check the inbound structure in sproxy for any mandatory/data type mismatch

check the inbound stretcher in sproxy it's godd

3)  You may also take the data after mapping and do a sanity check by testing the proxy in sproxy tcode itself to        check if there's any data related issue

And check with AM data in sproxy level it didn't show any data related issues

Still we are facing same error

Please help me on this

Thanks,

Raju

ravicarpenter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Check your URL in the receiver cc in the web browser

2. If you are not specifying any parameters for packaging, why you've ticked XI Packaging option

3. Check you adapter module configuration once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We made one mistake in receiver cc. we ticked XI Packaging  option now we removed .

It's working fine now

Thank you.....

Thanks,

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Is you receiver channel cache is up to date? is it green? You can check like below.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravenn,

Yes receiver channel cache is up to date (green)

Thanks,

Raju