cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status change for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

For one of the line item in my order once after PGI completed order status is changed to completed though billing is not yet started, for all other items its not like this,.For item cat billing relevence is set as A -Delivery relevent. Checked completion rule no probs.

Can anyone tell me any utility program to change delivery status from Completed to Being processed?

Any other ways?

Cio

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I understood that you have a couple of items in sales order and you did PGI for One Line item for which it is showing as Completed in the Status.for remaining items are not delivered and not done PGI for which you are not getting the Same Status of remaining items.you cannot change the Status of the item for which the PGI is completed.

I Hope through the Program also you cannot chanage the delivery Status of the line item because its shows the Status as Complete.

Ex:- Once you do the PGI will be and stock will be deducted for the particular Material.

If you are changing the Status of the Delivered and PGI material it will not be updated in the Stock overview.

This will leads to further complications.Its not Advisable.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Your assumptions are correct.

I think in SAP its not possible to change the status of any sales documents if they are already set as completed.

I tried with program RVDELSTA. but its of no use.

My client does not have processof PGI reversal, hence we requested user to create a debit memo for the order.

Cio

Siva

Answers (0)