cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Time Events - Creating new Time Event not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem with our SAP Fiori App "My Time Events".

I am not able to press the "create" button although I chose an event type...

Is there anyone who might have an idea?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Maximilian Haala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maximilian

In my system I realized that there was a bug in the SAP standard code.

Method get_webmo of class cl_pt_req_customizing

If you debug the method, you will see that the  IF count EQ 1 statement doesn't provide a value to ex_webmo when that condition is true.

I implemented the below enhancement in my system and everything is fine now. Maybe SAP has now released a note for this.

ENHANCEMENT ZGETWEBMO_BUGFIX.    "active version

if not l_webmo is INITIAL.
     l_pernr_webmo-webmo = l_webmo.
     ex_webmo = l_pernr_webmo-webmo.
   endif.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

Regards,

Prince

0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

In our system, we also have came across the same issue. Create button is not active any more.

I tried to search the SAP note but could not find it. If you have the SAP note number, would you please share it here.

I would like to wait for SAP's solution rather to include the own enhancement code.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Faizan M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

we solved our problem. We forgot to customize the time booking correction settings....

0 Kudos

Hi Maximilian,

Thanks for your response. I performed the necessary customizing in the booking correction settings.

am now able to enter clock In- clock out times but the record is not getting saved in SAP.

I checked the authorizations, they seem ok.

am I missing anything here?

also if it is possible could you please share the information about how the app works in the background? I mean how is the process ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Faizan M

0 Kudos

Hi Maximilian/Faizan,

I am facing the same issue for my time event. Please brief the details where we can customize the setting for create time event.

There are any procedure for approval before update in ECC.

Regards,

Sanjay S

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please check the steps in time booking correction settings and the features WEBMO, LLREP are maintained properly.

also if your issue is with the times not getting posted to IT2011, please refer to the below documentation from SAP.

also, you would need to book times report from the transaction 'PTCOR'.

Clock-In/Out Corrections (Web Dynpro ABAP) - Business Package for Employee Self-Service (WDA) 1.50 -...

Best Regards,

Faizan