Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Document Date EXCDAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Could any one explain me about what is the field "Excise Document Date" (J_1IEXCDAT) in the table J_1IEXCHDR and how it will get updated. We are performing J1IIN with reference to Proforma Invoice. Where can I find out this date in the Excise Invoice(J1IIN).

Also please let me know which date should appear in the Excise Invoice among "Excise Document Date (J_1IEXCDAT)" or "Excise Document Entry Date (J_1ICPUDT) as per the Excise Rules and how it will be differentiated.

with regards,

Dayanand

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise Invoice Date

If I am correct, system will consider PGI or billing document date as this date. 

as per the Excise Rules and how it will be differentiated.

You need to ask this query with your client.  For me Excise Invoice Date can be changed manually but not the Excise Document Entry Date which is nothing but System Date.

I would like you to do a test case with the following given situation

Let PGI date and billing date differs and you create an excise invoice one scenario with reference to delivery and another test case with reference to billing document.  Check which date system has considered.  Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

2 REPLIES 2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise Invoice Date

If I am correct, system will consider PGI or billing document date as this date. 

as per the Excise Rules and how it will be differentiated.

You need to ask this query with your client.  For me Excise Invoice Date can be changed manually but not the Excise Document Entry Date which is nothing but System Date.

I would like you to do a test case with the following given situation

Let PGI date and billing date differs and you create an excise invoice one scenario with reference to delivery and another test case with reference to billing document.  Check which date system has considered.  Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have checked couple of Excise Invoices and noticed that system updates the  "Excise Document Date" (J_1IEXCDAT) as per the "Posting Date" which is available in the Excise Invoice in the table J_1IEXCHDR . Correct me if I am wrong.

In our case we always refer a billing document for creating an Excise Invoice.

with regards,

Dayanand