cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender No receiver agreement found for , BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the below error when i am testing In TestConfiguration IN ID.

My Scenario is SOAP TO PROXY.

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">error with outbound binding. </Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T">No receiver agreement found for , </Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

I tried the next:

Refresh full cache

Refresh cache: SXI_CACHE

Delete de receiver agreement and create again.

Delete the scenario and components and create again.

Somebody have any idea, whats happened and how to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advanced.

Mohith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohith,

Did you do complete Cache referesh?

If you tried configuring all the objects again,Would suggest you to restart the server once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I complected the cache Refresh and created all new objects ID.

Then also same issue.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Did you tried with all the options which Mr.Bhavesh mentioned?

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done all scenarios what bhavesh is mentioned, but it is still showing the same error.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the details of your configuration and also the message that is processed.

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then might be something in config or try restarting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I am not sending message, I am trying in ID only with Test Configuration.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately we are going in circles here.. Like I have been asking please share the details of your configuration from the Integration directory and then how you test this as well.! Beyond this unfortunately i cannot help until there is something more to go on.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Please see the below screenshot for ID Configuration and Test Configuration Error.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohith,

Give * in the party and try re-configuring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

The above screenshot is enough for the analysis or we want to more details to resolve the error.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohith,

Usually receiver agreement not found issue will occur when there is some problem with either the configuration or the test data used.

--> Since you confirmed that configuration is in place. why don't you trigger the data from RWB --> Test message and see in runtime how the corresponding interfaces [Sender and receiver] and its namespaces are used to determine the receiver at runtime.

--> Did you add the receiver interface under the receiver business system / service? if not add it and test the configuration in ID.

--> Test the RFC destination "INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI" from SM59.

--> If none of the options are working i suggest you to restart the Java stack

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

You will get this error in below cases.

• If you dont create the receiver agreement or not updated in the cache you will get this error
  • If you dont create the interface mapping then both sender interface and receiver interface will be same in this case and you dont have the receiver agreement for this combination.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am created one more interface File to File for test purpose, i getting same error what i mention above.

Somebody have any idea, whats happened and how to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advanced.

Mohith

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohith,

Can you share the details of your configuration and error from SXMB_MONI along with your message header details? without this it would be rather difficult to point out where the error could be.

If you are confident your configuration is correct, would check Integration Directory -> Cache Notifications and see if the Cache Notifications are going through to the adapter engine.

Regards

Bhavesh

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Verify the receiver determination is updated in SXI_Cache.

Are you using the correct parameters in ID while testing?

Copy the payload [ which you are using in ID] in message mapping under test tab and see if the message structure is well formed and test the mapping.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharhava,

I checked in SXI_CACHE i am not finding the receiver determination which i created in ID.

Please help me on this how to update in SXI_CACHE.

Thanks,

Mohith

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohith,

Do some dummy changes in receiver determination and activate it and check the cache notifications in ID --> Environments --> Cache notifications.

If the object is in error state --> click --> Repeat cache update for instance.

If you still facing the issue, as suggested by Raghu

1) perform full cache refresh

2) Restart the java stack

Your issue should resolve.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Restart Java Stack? Without really knowing why the Cache objects are missing, why would one restart PI? Restart has to be either a last resort or to reflect some changes that requires a restart!

Regards

Bhavesh

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I agree with you.

If you refer mohith reply messages,he already tried most of the options [Dummy changes / delete and recreate / Full cache refresh / verify cache notifications etc]

If you see my previous reply i told him to restart only after performing full cache refresh again and if the issue still exist.I believe that is the only last option.

Please suggest if there are any other options to fix this issue without restarting the Java stack.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At this point, we do not know why the Cache updates fail. So that can only be found by tracing through all the cache updates steps. Eg:

- Perform Cache connectivity tests - if this fails, there will be error logs here.

- Check Integration Directory Cache Notification - Is it in success, or failure? What does the problem state?

- What is the status of SLD Registration in Run time workbench. Are all components registered?

Unfortunately, without this a Restart will just be a restart with the same problem till the actual reason for the issue is known!

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And to add - is the development done correctly? There is no info towards if all configurations are actually valid! My point being - there are still multiple bases and options to cover. A Server restart is just putting the ball in somebody else's court and hoping the issue get fixed!

Regards,

Bhavesh