Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download/get Seeburger PGP module for use in SFTP adapter

former_member217888
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Seeburger SFTP adapter and i have to use PGP module in the same while sending data to 3rd party.

I have created resp. Private & public GPG keys for the same.

But now i need to know how can i get "PGP"module for Seeburger and where to install it on PI box?

Any info on this PGP with Seeburger topic is appreciated.

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the Seeburger PGP-Module is a separate Adapter/Module that needs to be licensed ... do you have any contact at Seeburger ?

KR

Stefan

former_member217888
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Instead of Seeburger SFTP, now we are using AS2 with HTTPS protocol for communicating with the partner.

There is some confusion on what certificates needs to be added in the below places in receiver AS2 channel.

Can u plz send me that document - The certificate and Troubleshooting Guide for Seeburger AS2 adapter as I am not able to download it anymore.

Also, we have exchanged our AS2 certificates with our partners and vice-verse. What needs to be done for SSL certificates?

Thanks

Neha

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

What certificates have you exchanged with your 3rd party? You can go through is below document for the SSL configuration -

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26145

But i believe if you have already shared the certificates, then the above config is done.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member217888
Participant
0 Kudos

We have exchanged our system's certificate chain for AS2 communicatiuon. They have also sent their AS2 certificates.

Should we exchange SSL certificates?

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

If you have changed the certificates chain, then your existing connections will not work anymore unless and until you provide the new certificates to the previously connected third parties.

As you have received the certificates from your partner, please import those certificates in your PI server and also share your SSL certificates with your partner.

Regards,

Nitin

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the guide can be downloaded again...

KR

Stefan

former_member217888
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

We are no more using SFTP adapter with PGP. Instead we are using Seeburger AS2 adapter with HTTPS.

But still we are not able to communicate.

Please see this discussion i started for this new certificate issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3898577

Please see if u can provide any help.

Its very urgent.

Thanks

neha

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

Refer the seeburger guide mentioned in the below discussion

former_member217888
Participant
0 Kudos

Nothing related to PGP with SFTP

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess it will come by default.Try configuring like below

http://saprainbow.com/sap-pi-adapter/seeburger-pgp-module-to-sign-and-encrypt-payload/