cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Visual Enterprise Link (VEL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From where do I download/access SAP Visual Enterprise Link?

As far as I can see it can work as stand alone but I cannot find it in SAP Store or anywhere else.

Do anyone know whether Visual Enterprise Link is covered under one of the other applications and which one?

BR Tanja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the name of the package that includes both Visual Enterprise Link and Author?

I only see two products in the pricinglist:

- SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator JT Extension

- SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator

And I do not see the Visual Enterprise Author offered as other than a trial version on the SAP Store.

Can anyone tell me if the package is one of the above mentioned and if not which pricelist will I then find the product on?

Thanks in advance

Tanja

ken_brickner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Visual Enteprise Author/Link is included in the SAP Enterprise Product Engineering license package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I could not find any documentation or training-material that gave me this information and the information I could find did not explain the license structure or the name of the package of where it was included under.

But now I understand the licensing and the pricing.

Again thank you for your help and for quick answer.

BR

Tanja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

Visual Enterprise Link is included in the same installation package as Visual Enterprise Author.

Best regards, Luc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luc,

Thank you for quick reply. Now it make sense that I could not find it anywhere as separate licensed application.

Best regards

Tanja.