cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.1 - No data for user violation report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently configured GRC 10.1 for Access Controls. We migrated our Rule set from 5.3 to 10.1 and have generated the rule set.

When I try to execute the user violation report and it is coming back with no violations as on the screen shot below. I know that we do have violations and for some reason this is not being pulled through with GRC10.1

I have ran all the sync jobs and the full batch risk analysis. I can confirm that there is data in both GRACUSERCONN and GRACRLCONN tables. I have also checked GRACACTRULE and it looks like the risks has been successfully generated.

We also on SP12 for GRCFND_A component and SP13 for GRCPINW.

However, I get the below warning message in SLG1, each time when I execute this report. Not sure if this why I am not getting any results. Can someone please advise how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Laavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Please check Access Rule Summary and Rule detail, to see whether you see the rules generated. Try running Risk Analysis against SAP_ALL user. Please also check your RFC Connector.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try other view. Business or Technical View. If you have run batch risk analysis job already, please look into user dashboard and see the reports.

Enable Offline risk Analysis parameter and see if you can get results.

Please check your ruleset once at permission level. if you have migrated sometimes for the permission level for values 01 or 0001 the file overwrites the values to value '1'. try to check the values. Try running risk analysis at action level as well.

Also check if Remediation view is properly configured.

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laavanya,

Based on the image that you have posted, it seems the error is more related to connector or the db from where there are issues of picking the data.

Generally this kind of error comes when A model of the service does not have a data provider assigned to it.

The solution is: Delete your service and activate it again via transaction Maintain Service.

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

We have only implemented the SAP standard service. Can you please let me know if there is a specific service you are referring to or should we delete all the SAP Standard services are recreate them?

Thanks,

Laavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

I have checked the backend table GRACFUNCPRM and can see that the values are 01 and not 0001. Please let me know if there is any other place I need to check for these values?

I have set up offline analysis and tried various reports and still no luck.

Can you please let me know how I can check to see if remediation config?

Thanks,

Laavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laavanya,

are you running the user level risk analysis in the remediation view format ? if yes, trying running it in  technical view format.

Thanks

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried all three formats but no luck with any one of them.

Thanks,

Laavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if data exists in table GRACUSERACTVL and GRACUSERPRMVL for the connector.

Thanks

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Thank you for getting back to me. When I initially did the migration it was pointing to the right ERP connector group but for some reason we did not have any data populated. then I went to one of the risks and manually changed the connector the R3P system for both function ids.

This has now populated the relevant data only for that particular risk. I have checked the tables you have mentioned and there is data for this risk id. But for some reason when I run the violations report it is not coming up with the users for this risk.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Laavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you did direct table update, data might not be consistent. also in table GRACUSERACTVL are you seeing any particular user info ? if yes, try to run risk analysis against that user .

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the table GRACUSERACTVL, I am seeing a list of users that have the  violation for the particular risk id.  I have tried running the report on a particular user that I found on GRACUSERACTVL table and still getting the same results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if user is not locked or expired

Thanks