SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1B(411K)ERROR:Pipeline/consignment movement posted without value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts:

I have this problem two days,and i have seen all similar posts on SCN,but i havn't found the right way to correct this problem as bellows:

We want to use SAP standard consignment function(we are using IS-RETAIL solution now) ,when i use MIGO/MB1B with movement type 411 K to tansfer the goods from vendor consigement stock to our own stock,the system post a error message:Pipeline/consignment movement posted without value(message no. M7234)

and i am sure that:

1、the info record of this matrial has PRICE and the post date is within the VALIDE PERIOD;

2、the type of info record is CONSIGNMENT.

3、i have actived consigement via info record.

in manufacturing industy,if you want to use consignment function,you should assign standart purchasing organization to plant(IMG--enterprise structure--materials management--assign standart purchasing organization to plant),but in our IS-RETAIL system,there are just 4 plants(our system called site) there,actually we have nearly 3000 plants(our system called site)in our system, so i don't know if this a standard IS-RETAIL behavior,and i don't know if it cause the error message above.

best wishes.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bei,

There is no need to maintain the Standard Purchasing Organisation. It is sufficient to maintain Consignment info record is the main Purchasing Org. assignment to site. Are you getting the same error while doing 201 K? Thanks

Raj

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,thank you for you reply.

I tested 201k a moment ago,it's also issue the same error pipeline/consigement post without value.