cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data source 0CA_TS_IS_1, Fillter Selection issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have issues with Delta load in the data source 0CA_TS_IS_1, In CATSDB table z*fields are included which is FI GL indicator which this field is used to determine whether the time entries in CATSDB has been done the FI posting or not. if the time entries posting into FI document then the GL indicator field will be filled with 'X'.

Current Function & requirement:-

now our requirement is to report only the approved & time posted records In the report. but the current  0CA_TS_IS_1 Data source the delta setup is numeric pointer which will not update the changes on the existing record in the BW however it will read the new document created.

Issue:-

The data was loaded daily as a delta load. if the data loaded already without time posting indicator in BW, then later the time posted in the ECC means in the next delta load the indicator is not updating, I understand this issues is occurring due to the Numeric pointer setup for delta.

so I thought to add the GL indicator field as a selection field in data source but when I used 'X' in the selection filter the data is not getting filtered by X.

so do I need to enhance the FM CATS_BIW_GET_DATA2? please let me know.

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jay_reddy1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As it is a standard extractor , we cannot  extract delta records directly based on Z* field. It requires lot of modifications in standard extractor.

workaround will be if you have not much records in CATSDB table do full load in IP and restrict fieldZ* with 'X', which will extract only records which are posted n FI.
but full load requires more time compare to delta !.