Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 problems after upgrading to Seeburger version 2.2.2

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

We upgraded from PI version 7.11 with Seeburger 2.1.3 to PI version 7.4 with Seeburger 2.2.2. If we are trying to transmit messages over AS2 we are getting the following error message:

Message konnte nicht an den JCA-Adapter weitergeleitet werden. Grund: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE. Reason : Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE. Reason : Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing.

We made no changes in the configuration.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Can you just double check for both the sender and receiver party, that the AS2ID is there in the party identifier? Not sure how your migration was done (manually or using migration tool) but just check that the value is there.

Regards

Eng Swee

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

thanks a lot for your reply.

The AS2IDs are still there:

TYRAS2 is the sender.

Regards

Christian

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. Next try

Can you double check if the receiver agreement has header mapping which uses the TYRAS2 party?

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

This is the receiver agreement:

The Sender Communication Party uses the TYRAS2 as AS2ID.

Regards,

Christian

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm... I'm out of ideas then. These are the most obvious things that I'd check for myself, other than checking the cache.

Maybe a call to Seeburger support then?

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

I hoped to find a solution in SDN because we don't have 2 weeks to wait for a solution...

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you try to select the "Sender Communication Party" in the Header Mapping again ?

(can it be selected ?)

I would assume that maybe during the Upgrade/Migration, the Link/Reference to the "Sender Communication Party" got lost on PI.

KR

Stefan

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

the "Sender Communication Party" can still be selected. Should I select and save it again?

Regards,

Christian

christian_pichler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I created the AS2-CC once again and I used the values suggested by the system in the Receiver Agreement:

Now I am receiving the following error message:

Does anyone know which settings to check? Normally I would assume that the system finds the private keys/certificates which are suggested...

Thank you!

Regards,

Christian

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christian,

Do check the Configuration Guide on Seeburger. I remember that we had to assign specific roles to the seeburger user etc when we did our Seeburger upgrade. I unfortunately do not remember the details nor have the Seeburger documentation handy but do have a look at the documentation which is shipped with your seeburger deployment files and see if they have post steps that are not performed.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (0)