cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship to party from customer master only.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As while creating Sales Order i am entering Sold to party as "A" and Ship to party as "B" system is accepting Ship to party "B"which is not assigned to sold to party "A" in custoemr master, how to block this as i tried assigning Origin-C-partner function from customer master in partner function in procedure but i am getting error as "Origin C is not permitted for partner function SH"

Reg,

Antaa21

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i found an example for you:)

You can do this in mv45afzz.Good luck:)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You requirement is to allow only the Ship to party assigned to Sold to Party to be entered in the Sales Order.

I am sure you would have already explored the standard options of marking a Partner Function as non-modifiable and Source Partner Function setting in Partner Determination.

Further according to SAP Standard, you can enter any Ship to party (or other Partner) in Sales Order and system will not check whether it is assigned to concerned Sold to party or not. You will have to go for a development and suggestions in this regards have already been given above.

But I see this as a more user discipline issue. If multiple Ship to Party partners are assigned to a Sold to party, user generally get a selection list at the time of creation of Sales Order.

If you go for a development, users will not be able to change the Ship to Party when it is genuinely required. An alternative option would be to block the Order if Partners are changed and let a authorized person review the same and release the block.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

My requireemnt is if Ship to party C is assigned to Sold to party A in customer master athen only in SO it should be allowed to be entered while creating SO for A(Sold To)

else system should throw an error.

Reg,

Antaa21

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antaa21,

Normally while creating the Sales Order if you do not enter only Sold to Party, system tries to find Ship to party based in Sold to Party.

Now if there are multiple Ship to party assigned to Sold to party, user can select the required Ship to from the selection list. In this case, you can mark the Ship to Party Function as non modifiable in Partner Determination and user cannot change the selection.

Alternatively, if your business requires that users modify the Ship to Party manually in Sales orders, you will have to go to ABAP development in one of the user exits available in MV45AFZZ.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure if you can fullfill this in standard but in mv45afzz,move_fields_to_vbak,all partners determined in an order are in xvbpa str.So you can control easily as you wish.there also be other exits to do his.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Field Source in Partner Determination Customizing is related to automatic determination only. You can enter any partner in a sales document, and SAP does not make any validation whether this partner is assigned to sold-to in customer master or not. You need to do development to fulfill your requirement, either 1-) by checking itab XVBPA in program MV45AFZZ, form USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD, or 2-) in program MV45AFZZ, form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.