cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping same idoc qualifier to mutiple codes in TPM Functional Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all b2b fans,

I really hope that someone can point to some feature that I am missing in the TPM.

Requirement: Handling value mapping of IDOC amount qualifiers from both E1EDS01 and E1EDP26 (which have identical qualifiers that need to be mapped to different EDIFACT codes). For example, for E1EDS01 QUALF '002' = Edifact code '39', but for E1EDP26 QUALF '002' = Edifact code '38'.

On the other hand, I can only assign one Functional Profile per Agreement, and I can only do a lookup in the message mapping via the TPM UDF's, where I identify the relevant Functional Profile via an Agreement.

I have inserted some screenprints for the Templates that I have created. I have tried using different CodeList's for the respective idoc segments, but I can still not create the identical 'Property key's' in the 'Templates'. Even if I create separate 'Templates' for each Codelist, I am still not able to get identical 'Property key's' in the 'Functional Profile' when I Apply both Templates.

Will I have to create multiple Functional Profiles - one for each Value Mapping that could contain overlapping source keys? If this is the solution, then I assume that I will have to create mutiple agreements for the same message in order to do a lookup in the Functional Profile via the TPUDF.

I hope there is some answers out there

Thanks, Emil

The Header E1EDS01 - value mapping Template:

The position E1EDP26 - value mapping Template:

My work-around where I use one of the Agreement parameters to enable determination of mutiple Functional Profiles (note 'MessageAgency' has a FP key - I am not sure if this is the optimal approch for handling multiple Fuctional Profiles):

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emil.

You can create a dis-ambiguous property key by concatenating the two fields. Something like E1EDS01_002 and E1EDP26_002. In the input to the UDF lookup also you can pass the concatenated string.

SM