cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Multiple Dim property value in script logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one requirement, there is two input schedule both input schedule are almost same. Where input schedule 1 is user input and input schedule 2 has a one special features user want A deletion column is available in the input form2 to enable planner to remove records in the system.  If deletion value of the record is marked with ‘Y’, the record will be removed from the system and no costs will be calculated for the record when form is saved.For that i use if condition in column H,but the logic will overtire the total value not in any particular cell.I want the script will execute for specific cell not whole report.

Is there any way to achieved this.   

Regards

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Your explanation of the requirements is not very clear... Are you talking about the script for default.lgf or?

Please read

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Yes,I am talking about default script logic.When ever user input Y the value will delete or clear from server. I use two properties in audit trail dimension one is Style and other one is Group and assigned two values, for style properties value Y and for group properties value is K. By default all the properties values in input schedule is K,but when ever it change to property value to Y,logic will automatic execute and the row value of property Y will delete from server. 

If any further input needed pls let me know.

Mayur

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ups, "When ever user input Y" - looks strange... How do you want to change property value in the input schedule???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Column D is user input,if user write Y in D column then automatic column H property value of Dim3 is change to Y.Please see my screen short.By default the property value is K.

Mayur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

What you have created as 'PROPERTY DIM3' in the screenshot is a local member and not a property.

You cannot save the value of a property as 'Y' or 'K' using an input form.

Varsha

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Property value is a part of master data and you can't change it using input form to enter transactional data (I will not discuss here Master Data on the Fly).

You can use some extra account and for example store value 1 to this account to clear other accounts.

Example: New account - testacc

*XDIM_MEMBERSET ACCOUNT=testacc

*WHEN ACCOUNT

*IS *

*REC(EXPRESSION=(testacc==1) ? 0 : [ACCOUNT].[bankkpi2], ACCOUNT=bankkpi2)

*REC(EXPRESSION=(testacc==1) ? 0 : [ACCOUNT].[bankkpi3], ACCOUNT=bankkpi3)

*REC(EXPRESSION=(testacc==1) ? 0 : [ACCOUNT].[bankkpi4], ACCOUNT=bankkpi4)

*ENDWHEN

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

It's worked fine and full fill my requirement.Thanks a lot.

Again Thanks

Regards

Mayur

Answers (0)