cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Pricing Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir(s),

I have used around 6-7 calculation Routines in my pricing procedure (as per requirement).

Since partial deliveries is a common scenario, so the requirement is to re-calculate these routines while doing billing. I cannot use Pricing update type "B" since i want to keep the manual values intact. So I am using update type "C".

The issue that I see with the update type "C" is that it will recalculate the Scales which is not what I want.

Can someone suggest me ideas/ a better update type for pricing.

Also I seek help in implementing mandatory pricing update while saving of sales order with update type 'C" (as I am using C in current case).

Any pointers or ideas are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you checked 'scale formula' in condition type configuration?There you may have a control for it.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at program RV61AFZA and debug it. In pricing type 'D' neither prices nor scales are redetermined. In pricing type 'C' both prices and scales are redetermined. You need redetermination of prices, but not scales. None of the delivered pricing types seem to be able to do that.

Internal table STEU's field STFKZ is related to scale type here, but I'm not sure manipulating its values would give you the answer you need. Decision of redetermination of scales might be happening elsewhere, so you might need heavily debugging with help of ABAPer. If you happen to find where it happens, and find a suitable enhancement point for it; wonders! You would need to use a new pricing type for this purpose anyways.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, check note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF where you can look at all types and how to trigger them.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo