Please help to get resolve this issue  ,

Thanks and regards,

sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Check your G/l maintenance with respect to ETT- ARE1.

ARE1 is basically for Direct Export, But if Form H (check with business) , I think, is available , then seller can  sell it under deemed export with  ARE1 to buyers, having direct export functionality , but buyer is label to export it under seller's provision. Reason because of excise utilization.

ARE1 and Form H document is required at the time of sell to DTH.

Share your steps follow and FI enties posted @  VF01 and J1IIN to help you further.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All , Thanks for your reply ,

Steps i followed for deemed export process are :-

1) Bond Creation through J1IBN01 with running bond value Rs. 500000

2) Sales Order Creation with basic price and excise amount at 12.50 %

3) Delivery Creation

4) Creation of Billing Document with auto excise invoice generated

FI Entries @ VF01 are -

there is no accounting document generated @ J1IIN

5) A.R.E. 1 Creation through      J1IA101

6) I have check at Bond Summery report and pro forma for running bond but duty amount not debited , balance is still 500000

Please do the needful for the above

thanks

sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh,

As per the above screen shot I am assuming that you have created ARE1 document(Only internal document has been generated) but posting has not been done yet.

If you post the ARE1 where system generates the offical ARE1 document numbers after that only system will debit the values from the bond. If it is running bond after closing of the ARE1 document the debited value will be again added to the bond.

Kindly share the screen shot of ARE1 no.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Your Reply is correct ,  but  A.R.E. 1  is already posted  , Kindly find the Screen shot for A.R.E. 1 no.

Regards,

Souabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh,

As per the above attached screen shots, why the bond value is zero only balance is getting displayed.

Check all the documents where this bond has been referred and why the bond value is coming zero.

Let me know what is the type of excise invoice(Bond/No bond/Deemed/LUT) that has been generated.

Also cross the CIN customization settings Logistics general->Tax on goods movement->India->Business Transactions->Exports under excise regulations->Exports->Make settings for ARE-1 Procedure (Against relevant export series group whether "Fast Cr." Check box is ticked or not) If is not ticked the tick it and run the complete cycle once again.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Thanks for your reply  ,

I have check the settings at CIN Customization , There was no tick at FAST Cr. , Now i have tick it , &

run the cycle but still B.E.D. amount is not getting debited  from BOND value  ,

and when i updated A.R.E. 1 in system  , duty value get credited in BOND Value

I Have using the Excise Invoice type Deemed  ,

yet issue is not solved ,

Please do the needful ,

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

Please check the excise invoice type should be Bond/No Bond/Lou then only the system will debit the amount from the bond.

I think the process which you are following is not appropriate. In CIN related programs many palaces the excise invoice type is hard coded, in your case the excise invoice type is "deemed" hence the system might not be debting the value from the bond.

Once again check with business as deemed process is only applicable for ARE3 doc not for ARE1.

If possible elaborate the business scenario in which cases business is following this process.

If not rasie a OSS note to SAP.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable solution ,

issue is resolved now,

Regards,

sourabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the standards ARE-1 Comes under Direct Exports

please check all your settings under

Logistics General--Tax on Goods Movement---India--Business Transactions--Exports under Excise Regulations--Transaction Configuration--

Define Processing Modes Per Transaction

Define Reference Documents Per Transaction

check for the T.code-J1IA101 whether the Proc.mode -Post is active

unless the Document is posted the amount will not be Reduced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank sir for your reply ,

Our client has process for deemed export to generate A.R.E 1 against running bond ,

and i have tested this scenario by generating A.R.E 1 and posting it  , but still duty value doesn't get

debited,

Please suggest how to resolve this issue

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about the value from billing document / excise invoice?  What is the FI postings after you conmpleted excise invoice?  While executing J1IIN, what are the steps you followed?  Only if you share as much information as possible, members can assist you.

G. Lakshmipathi