Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting using Merge cells for Local Members in EPM Report

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I've added a localmember into my EPM Report but I can neither use the Formatting Sheet option to merge a few cells nor can I use the Excel formatting. After EPM Refresh, the Excel Merge & Centre formatting is ignored by the system and those cells become unmerged again.

The requirement is to add a comment box for users to input comment at the end of the report i.e. after the last row of a dynamic EPM report i.e. both columns and rows of this report contracts and expands depending on a particular EPMContextMember.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

Thanks.

Sougata.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Merge cells is not compatible with EPM dynamic reports.

For the rest - please post a screenshot and explain what you want to achieve using the screenshot!

Vadim

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the local member settings below - SR4 is the Separation Row above Comment

This is how the comment box looks like before EPMRefresh where cells have been merged

Below screenshot is of the same comment box after EPMRefresh - all formatting is lost.

Formatting sheet settings below:

Many thanks for taking the time.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already told you - merge cells will not work with dynamic EPM report. No way! You can use merged cells only in static report - with fixed columns...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chatterjee,

if you don't want automatic column width please disable the following option and adjust manually the length of column. find the attached screen shot as reference.

otherwise go to your formatting sheet and add a member/ property specific. see below screen shot as reference.

Hope this will helpful for you..

Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Saida Reddy Gogireddy

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gogireddy

It is disabled already.

Member/property specific settings in the formatting sheet do not work for EPM dynamic reports as Vadim mentioned.

Thanks.