cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding standard fields on Business Object to the Work Center View

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Sales Order Business Object, there are standard "Credit Status" and "Doc Type" fields. I would like to display these fields in the Sales Order work center view. However, these fields are not available in adaptation mode to add to the Sales Order Work Center view.

Can somoene explain the best way to add these fields to the Sales Order Work Center view or at least point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would like to add the Credit Status Field from the Sales Order Object Screen (actually found the Document Type when taking screenshots!):

To the main Sales Order Work Center:

But the field is not available here (several screenshots to show available fields in KUT). The Crdit Stauts is not in the list but is on the object). I did find Document Type :

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Credit status depends on pricing. This data comes from pricing call. If Sales Order dont have an integration then this field does not make sense- that could be a reason to omit this from here. You can raise an idea in idea forum to ask for it OR if you are working in a project which has a C4C SPOC associated, you can talk to him/her.

As of now,you can try using an extension field and populating the status in that and showing it on OWL.

Best Regards,

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pragya,

Thanks for your comments.

You can see from my screenshot that the "Credit Status" field is a part of the standard sales order business object, but the standard "Credit Stauts"  field is not availble using the Key User Tools to add the field to the view. The "Credit Status" field gets populated from the Sales Order replication from ECC.

I would expect that all standard business object fields on the Sales Order would be available to the view. You are right, if I create an extension field, I can populate that field and make it available to the Sales Order Work Center view. However, I find this counterintuitive since the value is alrady available, just not exposed in the KUT.

So back to my main question, how can I make this standard Credit Status field available to the Sales Order Work Center view. I assume you would have to use PDI and would like to know if anyone has any ideas within PDI how this would be done.

Regards,

Ryan

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Where exactly are you trying to add the fields? Can you post a pic? And also of the KUT fields list you get?

Best Regards,

Pragya