cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order cost doubling exactly in the PPM Financial Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have come across a issue in my current project, We have a Project where we have 3 work orders assigned to the project and all the work orders and operations are having the different level WBS assignment, when the actuals is recorded we are able to see the correct actuals in the S_ALR_87013542 but when the cost is transferred to SAP PPM the actuals are doubling exactly.

I analysed and got to know that when the WBS assignment is removed from all the work order header and cost roll up is executed to PPM and now i got the correct cost exactly matching to ECC.

But this is my concern we cannot remove the WBS assignment from the work order header as it has lot if implications and dependency.

Any suggestions where I can get the exact cost in PPM without removing the WBS assignment from work order header will be a great help.

Thank you,

Lohith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lohith,

Does this doubling take place after settlement is performed?

Take a look at the following setting:

You will need to read the help details on this. You can create your own 'customer setting' here. I suggest you switch the flags off and run the settlement again - see the difference. I do not know your exact setup (with regards to networks, order, etc) so you will have to test as you go along.

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello C,

Please find the attached current config in ECC, the cost doubling is of settlement then the cost should have been appeared in the different cost element as we have a particlular cost element for settlement.

But if we see the PPM we have doubling of the cost on the same cost element which is configured as direct costs.javascript:;

The cost is double for the cost element 704305, I tried removing the check for the above config but still no change.

Why the cost coming correctly if the WBS is removed from the work order header.

Thank you,

Lohith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lohith

Can you please send a screenshot of these entries in table /rpm/fin_plan ?

Can you also please send a screenshot of your financial planning settings (Base system interfaces -> financial planning settings)

Thanks

C