cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo Status of Cart

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a way in SRM to undo the status of a cart? For example, if a user deletes a cart accidentally, can they undelete it? Currently, we would have the users copy their cart via Old PO's and templates. But, we may consider turning off that link (for other reasons). Another example would be where the cart was rejected. Our users still do not understand how to handle those and may click on "Accept Changes". This will change the status of the cart to "Release Rejected". We would want to be able to resubmit this cart back through the approval process, if possible.

We are on SRM 4.0 using the classic scenario. Once the cart's status is "Approved", it will transfer over into SAP and become a PR/PO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>You can permanently disable the delete functionality at the shopping cart item level by using the following 2 ways -></u>

<u>1) Either by using a copy of the standard variant - BBP_SC and calling the new varaiant using the Business Add-In - BBP_SCREENVARAINT using SE18 Transaction.</u>

Here are the details for this case ->

<u>2) By making changes on the Standard HTML Template for the Internet Service - BBPSC01 using SE80 Transaction.</u>

<b>First approach is recommended.</b>

Regards

- Atul

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I do not want to permanently disable the delete function. But, I was hoping there would be a way to reverse an action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think it is possible to retrieve / recover the Deleted Shopping carts details.

Alternatively, you can hide the Delete button based on the Employee user role or issue an error message, incase the employee user tries to delete any existing shopping carts.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (0)