Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot we upload more than 10K records from excel multiple sheets to internal table in sap abap

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Read multiple sheets of an Excel file into SAP through ABAP - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Please check above link, i have written logic based on above link for uploading data from multiple excel sheets  to internal table. But the problem is the below internal table(I_DATA-ROW) row length is 4-Char. so the excel file sheet data is uploading only 9999 records  to internal table (I_DATA). But as per  my Excel per sheet more than 40K-Records has to upload to internal table. So anybody help me on this which is best way to achieve this functionality.

CALL METHOD iref_spreadsheet->get_ranges_data

EXPORTING

no_flush  = ''

all       = ''

*        updating  = -1

*        rangesdef =

IMPORTING

contents  = i_data

error     = iref_error

*        retcode   =

CHANGING

ranges    = i_ranges

Thanks

surender

2 REPLIES 2

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly do a search on SCN. There are various posts and methods, other than the one you have provided, on how to read excel sheets successfully.

Thanks,

Juwin

0 Kudos

Hi Juwin

Thanks for your response, I already gone through the many blogs, this is the one link suitable for my requirement to read multiple sheets data from excel to internal table. So could you please provide if you have found anything.

Thanks

suri