cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to create a field for Manufactuer part number in the item level screen and I had done it .Now when there is a Manufacturer part number in this field I had to get the corresponding part number from ECC using a RFC fm. I also developed the rfc FM but i dont know where to write the code for this in the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. Can someone help me on this..

Thanks

Viky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>For customer field creation - Refer OSS note - 672960</b>

<u>Other similar requirement links -></u>

Code should be placed inside - BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI BADI - For Shopping Cart (BUS2121 - Filter type) - Method BBP_SC_CHANGE.

Let me know incase you need any other details.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky,

you can use BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI method BBP_SC_CHANGE. Write you code here and populate back et_item.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I know the BBP_SC_CHANGE. Can you please brief me in detail steps please..

Thanks

Viky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky!

ok, here it goes:

implement the BAdI ( if you haven't done so already ), then in the BBP_SC_CHANGE you will have something like:

METHOD if_ex_bbp_doc_change_badi~bbp_sc_change.

Click on the “Signature” tab to see the data available to you here.

----

CALL ‘this is your RFC’.

ENDMETHOD.

After you have executed your RFC, pass back the values :

es_header = header.

et_item = t_items.

et_partner = t_partners.

et_account = t_accounts.

et_orgdata = t_orgdata.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

E

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I write this code..Do I need to implement a Z badi for this or what is the step to write in the BBP_SC_CHANGE..When i goto BB_DOC_CHANGE_BADI I cudnt see where to write this code ..Please Help. New to SRM

Thanks

Viky

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As soon as you have entered the badi, name it "Z....".

Then give it a description and save it.

Then click on "interface" tab then double click on method "BBP_SC_CHANGE" then you should access the "IF_EX_BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI~BBP_SC_CHANGE"

-> write your code here between method IF_EX_BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI~BBP_SC_CHANGE

and

Endmethod.

Kind regards

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For The Reply,

I did write the code and had an external break-point. When I enter the Manufactuere Part Number in the Portal and push Check its not stopping at the break-point. Can anyone help on this..

Thanks Viky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please read this ->

BAdI Implementation
Use

This activity provides information on how you implement the following Business Add-Ins.

Activities
After you call the IMG activity, the system displays a dialog box where you enter a name for the implementation.

If implementations of this Business Add-In have already been created, the system displays them in a dialog box. You then choose one of them by choosing Create, and continue as follows:

1. In the dialog box, enter a name for the implementation of the Add-In and choose Create.
The system displays the initial screen for creating Business Add-In implementations.
2. On this screen, enter a short description for you implementation in the Implementation Short Text field.
3. If you choose the Interface tab, you will notice that the system has filled in the Name of the Implementing Class field automatically, by assigning a class name based on the name of your implementation.
4. Save your entries and assign the Add-In to a package.
5. To edit a method, double-click its name.
6. Enter your implementation code between the method <Interface Name>~<Name of Method>. and endmethod. statements.
7. Save and activate your code. Navigate back to the Change Implementation screen.
Note: You can also create an implementation for an Add-In and not activate it until later. If you want to do this, do not carry out the following step:
8. Choose Activate.
When the application program is executed, the system carries out the code in the method you wrote.

<b>BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI</b>

Use

You can use the Business Add-Ins BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to make changes to the document, after user entry and before saving the document to the database. These changes are subject to the document-specific checks.

The parameter FLT_VAL acts as a filter value that assigns the BAdI implementation to a particular document type. You can use the BAdI to change the following documents:

Shopping cart (filter value BUS2121 - shopping cart EC)
Purchase order (filter value BUS2201 - purchase order EC)
Confirmation (filter value BUS2203 - confirmation of goods/services EC)
Invoice (filter value BUS2205 - incoming invoice EC)
Bid invitation (filter value BUS2200 - bid invitation EC)
Bid (filter value BUS2202 - vendor quotation EC)
Auction (filter value BUS2208 - auction EC)
Contract (filter value BUS2000113 - purchase contract EC; global outline agreement)
Purchase order response (filter value BUS2209 - purchase order response EC)
SUS purchase order (filter value BUS2230 - purchase order in Supplier Self-Services)
SUS purchase order response (filter value BUS2232 - purchase order response in Supplier Self-Services)
SUS confirmation (filter value BUS2233 - confirmation in Supplier Self-Services)
SUS shipping notification (filter value BUS2231 - shipping notification in Supplier Self-Services)
SUS invoice (filter value BUS2234 - invoice in Supplier Self-Services)
Methods
BBP_SC_CHANGE
This method provides parameters for changing shopping carts. For more information, see the documentation for the method BBP_SC_CHANGE. When ordering or holding a shopping cart, there are two BAdI calls:

In the first call, the system fills all the import data.
In the second call, the system only fills the import parameters IS_HEADER and IT_ITEM, for performance reasons.
In both cases, only those items are available that were changed or added last.
Note:

As of SAP Enterprise Buyer Release 3.0, the method BBP_SC_CHANGE replaces the earlier BAdI BBP_APPEND_ITEM for changing EBP shopping carts. You can continue to use existing implementations of BBP_APPEND_ITEM but this BAdI is no longer supported by Enterprise Buyer development. In the future, you should use the Business Add-In BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.
It is not possible to use the BAdIs BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and BBP_APPEND_ITEM simultaneously. If both implementations are active, only the implementation of the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI method is run.
For method BBP_SC_CHANGE, ensure that you fill all export parameters even if you wish to change only one parameter. After calling up the BAdI, the system can only work with the data in the export interface.
The BAdI contains sample coding that you can use as a guide. If, for example, you wish to change only the export parameter ES_HEADER, you must still fill all the export parameters with the import data. This procedure ensures the integrity of the data and you can trace, for example, if an empty table has been deleted or if it has remained unchanged.
BBP_PO_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing purchase orders:
For more information, see the documentation for the method BBP_PO_CHANGE.

BBP_CONF_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing confirmations:
For more information, see the documentation for the method BBP_CONF_CHANGE.

BBP_IV_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing invoices.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_IV_CHANGE.

BBP_BID_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing bid invitations.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_BID_CHANGE.

BBP_QUOT_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing bids.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_QUOT_CHANGE.

BBP_AUC_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing auctions.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_AUC_CHANGE.

BBP_CTR_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing contracts and global outline agreements.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_CTR_CHANGE.
This method is run both when the document is created and when the document is changed. If it is changed, you can no longer change all the fields contained in the header structure.

BBP_PCO_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing purchase order responses.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_PCO_CHANGE.

BBP_SUSPO_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing SUS purchase orders.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_SUSPO_CHANGE.

BBP_SUSPCO_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing SUS purchase order responses.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_SUSPCO_CHANGE.

BBP_SUSASN_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing SUS shipping notifications.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_SUSASN_CHANGE.

BBP_SUSCF_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing SUS confirmations.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_SUSCF_CHANGE.

BBP_SUSINV_CHANGE
In this method, parameters are available for changing SUS invoices.
For more information, see the documentation for method BBP_SUSINV_CHANGE

Activities
See BAdI Implementation

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

You need to enable ITS Debugging.

Refer to these links ->

<b>Please refer to these SAP OSS Notes as well.</b>

<u>

Note 451292 How to use ITS debugger

Note 808533 Services in the content area of BBPGLOBAL cannot be leaved

Note 392570 EBP: Required data on the problem processing

Note 499164 - SICF: HTTP breakpoint does not drag

Note 751872 - Problem analysis with HTTP or external debugging

Note 724804 - Using the ICF recorder for troubleshooting

668256 - Using HTTP/external debugging

668252 - Authorization check for HTTP/external debugging</u>

Do let me know, incase still face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you haven't already, then check this:

make sure the user creating the shopping cart is the same user setting the break-point. When in the BAdI ABAP editor - check Utilities - Settings - Debugging and here make sure the user is the user creating the shopping cart.

Good luck!