cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Recognition field is greyed out in item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Experts,

We are implementing new sales processes for a customer who is already using Revenue Recognition process. But when I tried to create a new item category or copy the existing item category, the field is greyed out.

I also tried the configuration path:-Spro - Sales and Distribution - Basic functions - Account assignment/Costing - Revenue Recognition - Set Revenue recognition for item categories. But the same issue, the field is greyed out.

Please provide your valuable input. Thank you.

Regards,

S.Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Hello Vivek,

this seems rather strange.

If you are absolutely sure that revenue recognition was not deactivated at some point and if you see no failed checks in ST01, try the following (only for test purposes):

Set in your profile the parameter RR_USER with value A.

The reason I ask this is because of the following check:

If this also does not set the fields to be editable, you may need to check that with your system administrators.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina Peykova,

Thank you very much. I set the parameter ID: RR_USER with the value 'A', it works fine.

Now I am able to change the field it in the customizing path spro- Sales and Distribution-Basic functions - Account Assignment/costing - Revenue recognition -Set revenue recognition for item categories.

Regards,

S.Vivek

PrasannaGunji
Participant
0 Kudos

This is very helpful. Thanks Veselina!

Answers (0)