cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Fiori calling ERP transaction error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have a problem when I try to call the SFIN "Create Bank" application in the launchpad.

The application is calling the transaction FI01 but the gateway (Fiori) and not calling the transaction FI01 Backend (ERP).

Any idea?

Thanks,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution was to do the opposite of what he says the SAP documentation for web dispatcher..

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

Please show the "Logon and security" tab snapshot. It should be Current User.

Also provide error log details and snapshot from Network and console tab.

Regards,
Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thank you for you reply.

Image "Logon and security":

no errors in console only shows me a screen to log in to the gateway and not the backend.

Any Idea?

Thanks,

Regards.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can be issue with your system alias configuration. Should not be local alias

Regards,

Tejas

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the host name provided in SM59 connection again.

Clear the path prefix.

Also, clear the cache.

"

clear all the caches as listed below and try again.

1.  /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES

2 /UI2/INVALIDATE_CLIENT_CACHES.

3.Clear the server http cache

Go to the transaction SMICM. Goto -> HTTP plugin -> Server cache -> Invalidate Locally and Globally.

4.  Clear metadata cache

Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway

Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on Backend and Gateway

5. Synchronize chip cache

Run the report /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE. Make sure there is no error in the table /UI2/CHIP_CHDR

Run the report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP.

/UI2/DELETE_CACHE

6. Run cache buster

Run the report /UI5/UPDATE_CACHEBUSTER.

7. Clear local browser cache

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

I did not create the system alias "SAP_ECC_Financials"  is already defined in the LPD_CUST transaction.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Sarbjeet Singh,

I followed all the steps you suggest but without success.

Any Idea ?

Thanks,

Regards.

christian_mahr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess "Also provide error log details and snapshot from Network and console tab" is a good idea.

Press F12 in browser and look for some messages that could relate to the problem in the new window

You can run transaction /UI2/FLIA in the backend. Just hit Start there. Look for error messages that relate to your problem.

The transaction is suitable to solve navigation problems

Kind regards,

Christian

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

I am talking about "Manage SAP System alias" configuration in spro, and not the one you are showing in  lpd_cust. Check if your basis has configured the same way as defined in the blog.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Yes, the configuration in spro RFC is correct as in the blog.

Now I have the following problem(image), the problem in general is trying to log in to the gateway and the backend at the same time.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Now I have the following problem(image), the problem in general is trying to log in to the gateway and the backend at the same time.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Regards.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

This app calls backend Webdynpro screen for FI01, have you thoroughly checked the configs ?

I see there are some WD steps to be activated in backend system. In SICF node, just check if it is activated.

WDA_FCLM_BAM_HIERARCHY

Backend role :

Back-End Role

SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER

Configuration Tasks

To be able to implement the app, you must perform the necessary configuration tasks for SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA in the SAP ERP system:

• Make sure that you have properly configured the required Customizing activities under Start of the navigation path SAP Customizing Implementation Guide Next navigation stepFinancial Supply Chain Management Next navigation stepCash and Liquidity Management Next navigation stepBank Acccount Management End of the navigation path
  • Make sure that you have properly configured the workflows that you want to use with Bank Account Management.For more information, see SAP Library at Start of the navigation path http://help.sap.com/sfin200Information published on SAP site Next navigation stepApplication Help Next navigation stepSAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA Next navigation stepBank Account Management Next navigation stepUsing SAP Business Workflow in Bank Account Management End of the navigation path.

Please follow all above procedures :

App Implementation: Manage Bank Accounts - SAP Fiori for SAP Simple Finance, On-Premise Edition - SA...

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

If I implemented the "Manage Bank Account" application successfully, but the "Create Bank" application and "Change Bank" still do not get it and I get the error shown above.

These applications call the transaction "FI01" and "FI02" but do not have SAP documentation.

Any Idea?

Thanks.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

as they are ITS, you should activate all needed services in transaction SICF

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui

and the corresponding service for the app in

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/

Grtz,

Koen

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you follow the same approach, may be there is some app specific configuration available in market place. Is this scenario happening for only this app or all the apps ?

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

This scenario only it happens for applications that call transactions as the "FI01" and "FI02" etc.

Thanks.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koen,

Yes, is active the service /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

do the gateway and backend system reside in the same network? it's possible that a change of

protocol and or port might block the communication.

and just to make sure, your test user on gateway exists as well on the backend?

Grtz,

Koen

christian_mahr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

what I read from the screenshot is

...Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status 400 (Session timed out)...

... /bc/gui/sap/its/web...

WebSocket Connection to wss:// SAP/BC/APC/SAP/WEBGUI_SERVICES.... failed:HTTP Autentication feiled; no valid credential available

sap-pcp-websocket.js:57...

I guess the second error message about the webSocket has nothing to do with it.

But the first, the time-out, sounds interesting:

So it looks to me as if the navigation worked fine, maybe with the wrong target but at least with a valid target, that is because you get this ITS thing.

Session time out might come from the backend application, as Tejas already suggested. So have a look at the backend at the processes using transaction sm50 after navigating. It could very well be that the process is visible and hangs. If not try to find it at another client, even another system.

Maybe the time for the time-out is to low. Run the transation FI01 directly. do you get a time out as well?

Kind regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

The time-out occurs at the beginning and end of log in the backend, there sometimes if I see the FI01 transaction and others who send me log in the gateway.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Regards.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you correctly configured the HTTP connection to the back end system in SM59 under HTTP Connections to ABAP System, which would be used in the property System Alias for this application in the launchpad?

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have created my connection RFC http:

and in the transaction LPD_CUST application "Create Bank":

Any idea?

Thanks,

Regards.