cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling for the orders for late inbound deliveries

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a problem in rescheduling the orders items which are confirmed against ASN but the ASN arrives late.

- When an inbound delivery is created, we call our own rescheduling program to allocate the quantity for the orders items which are partially or non confirmed (which has the materials with checking group which includes ASNs along with Stock for ATP). Order items which are Fully confirmed will not be selected for rescheduling.

But, when ASN arrives late, the orders which are confirmed against ASN will become backorder and never be considered for rescheduling as we only consider Partial or Open confirmed order lines.

We would like to identify such order items which are confirmed against ASN which arrives late.

Can you please give suggestions to handle this situations?

Thank you!

Best regards

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have already posted a similar query here

Continue all your queries in one thread so that there would be continuity for the members to follow and assist you

Under the above circumstances, this thread is locked

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

didi you consider removing the indicator "Unconfirmed documents required" in the selection screen of transaction V_V2? This way the rescheduling program would consider also documents already confirmed.

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

For the problem which I have, I would need to select the fully confirmed order lines which are confirmed against ASN. Reason is, if the truck does not comes to our warehouse as planned (due to road block or tyre puncture, etc), I need to reschedule that order line.

But, question here is: How can I find out if an order item is confirmed against Stock or ASN or PO?

Thank you!

Best regards

Sasi