cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX Integration with PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating a PM functional location, under the Organization tab and Account Assignment, we have Cost Center, Asset and WBS available for selection.  We would like to have REFX objects, such as Building and Rental Object, available for selection.  Is that possible?  If so, assistance to make it happen would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Janie,

There is no option available to assign RE objects directly while creating functional location. This can be achieved in two ways.

1) Functional Location will get created automatically while creating RE objects.

or

2) Create Functional Location with functional location category 'I - Real Estate' and Assign it to RE objects.

Below is the node to do relevant configuration as required by you

Rgds,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Thank you for your reply.  We don't have functional location category "I" configured.  We will do the configuration and then assign it as per your instructions. 

I will let you know how it goes.

Regards,

Janie

former_member444979
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

We've looked at the configuration which you referred us to, however we weren't able to find what we actually looking for.

We are looking for a way to default the REFX object (specifically a building) into the PM work order.

Assuming that we have an order type which a building settlement rule type is set by default.

In some other cases such a cost center the settlement rule in the order may default from the cost center in FL/Equipment as defined in the account assignment section.

Is it possible to achieve the same with a building?

Best regards,

Avi