cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color in time sheet calendar not working correctly in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, I have an issue related to Time Recording Calendar in ESS. The leaves should be highlighted in Green in Time Sheet Calendar. But its not happening correctly. An employee applied leave for 29th March 2016 to 11th April 2016.  The leaves got posted in infotype 2001. But in calendar the leaves are not reflecting in green. I have also confirmed that there are no public holidays during this period. When the leaves are entered separately for each date in infotype 2001 i.e individual record for 29th, 30th, 31 likewise till 11th April then I am able to view green color for the dates in time sheet calendar. Please find the screenshot in attachment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Please find the CAC1 configuration in the image below. Need your guidance to resolve the incident.

Former Member
0 Kudos
siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if its occuring only with personal work schedule? can you check again ie absences, CATS profile and calendar dates etc. i havent yet seen the scenario

for testing scenario, assign teh employee work schedule which works and check if the absence is reflected correctly and then you can confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also observed that this is happening only for one particular work schedule.

Regards,

Vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts , Can you please help with the resolution for this isue.

Regards,

Vandana

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

i dont see the green color for approved/posted leaves? typically we show it if the time recorded on that day is same as target hours in record time working calendar.

have you checked your customisaiton in CAC1 and notes like these

2005798 1819648 1812557 if you are not latetst SP level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

The SP level is 62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can you help me resolving the issue.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

its only for leaves which are longer in duration? you cant see green color?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Siddharth.