Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DME file name update - Program RFFOBR_U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are working in a project to automate the bank file transfer.

Basically, the user will run the F110 and print out the DME file using program RFFOBR_U.

We would like to save this file in SAP file server with a name defined by our business, but according to the logic of this standard program the system will concatenate 01.

Using the standard solution of RFFOBR_U program, is it possible to inform and change the name of this file ?

Best regards, 

Timóteo Ker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

coleti
Active Contributor

Dear Timoteo,

Program RFFOBR_U use FORM datei_oeffnen defined into include RFFORI99 to determine the name.

According to SAP OSS note 1460101 delivered in 24.07.2012 you can implement an implicit enhancement option at the start of the form datei_oeffnen inserting your own source code by writing the file name in the field gd_filename_new.

I hope it helps you.

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

2 REPLIES 2

coleti
Active Contributor

Dear Timoteo,

Program RFFOBR_U use FORM datei_oeffnen defined into include RFFORI99 to determine the name.

According to SAP OSS note 1460101 delivered in 24.07.2012 you can implement an implicit enhancement option at the start of the form datei_oeffnen inserting your own source code by writing the file name in the field gd_filename_new.

I hope it helps you.

Best regards,

Gabriel Coleti

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the note and I'll follow your steps!

Thank you,

Timóteo.