Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGL_FC_VAL Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to add extra fields to the list output of the transaction FAGL_FC_VAL.

I tried finding BTE to fulfill my purpose, but no luck.

Please help!!!!

Regards,

Sid.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member185537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

You have the option to use implicit enhancements. Use the Fieldcatalogue form to add the piece of code in the field list ie field name,and check the same if the field is getting added in the output

3 REPLIES 3

former_member185537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

You have the option to use implicit enhancements. Use the Fieldcatalogue form to add the piece of code in the field list ie field name,and check the same if the field is getting added in the output

0 Kudos

Hi Pras,

I tried doing that. But their is no option of implicit enhancement to add new fields to the structure of output internal table.

Please find the screenshot.

I have implicitly enhanced a few reports prior to this requirement. I followed the following 3 steps :

1. Add the fields to the structure of the final internal table.

2. Suitably add values to the fieldcat.

3. Just before the alv_display, write a piece of code to get data in the newly added fields.

So basically, I am stuck at the first step itself.

Please help!

0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Step by step to enhance ABAP code via implicit enhancement - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

The above link should be helpful to you.

If the final table is not used anywhere create your own internal table and copy original one to this one in a separate form and comment the other internal tables logic and implement rest of the program logic to this internal table. This could be another option