cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Alert on cumulated ATP quantity negative ?

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we can have cases with cumulated ATP negative .

The purpose is to displays products that have a cumulated negative ATP or that will reach a cumulated negative ATP quantity somewhere in the coming weeks

A kind of "early warning monitor on ATP problems"

I had a look at Note 500051 that detail the different Alert type per category ( ATP, PPDS)  but I did not find this kind of alert

Can some one provide recommandation on this topic ?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer KBA 2238517 - FAQ ATP Alerts

Alert Monitor will display a shortage quantity > 0 only if there is a overconfirmation situation! This means you find a negative cumulated ATP quantity in the transaction /SAPAPO/AC03 or /SAPAPO/RRP3-ATP tab for a sales order item.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the Note 2238517 that explain the flag to be set for AlertI activation .

But after having set the flag on a kind of sales order, I though I would get other possible Alert type to be selected in /SAPAPO/AMON_SETTING, for example the one we see in 2238517 FAQ ATP Alerts "Shortage in product availability"  where the Alert monitor will display a shortage quantity >0 if negative cumulated ATP Quantity.

How to get this alert type , the one with a screen copy in 2238517 ?

Best regard

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintenance transaction (/SAPAPO/AMOCFG) is available for the necessary settings to define a new alert type. In Alert Monitor you need to filter the alerts by ATP categories by maintaining the selection ATP categories in alert monitor profile.

the transaction /SAPAPO/AMON_SETTING

specify the name in the 'Overall prof'  and specify the time intervall

In Alert profile choose first the application for which you need to generate the alerts by clicking on the corresponding tab, define the name of the alert profile also referKBA 2238517 note 500889. ATP alerts

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Thank you for /SAPAPO/AMOCFG ; I did not find it in menu but I could see the code of alert types. We are in version 5 , perhaps it is the reason why I did not have help on it .  With google search on /SAPAPO/AMOCFG, I have got exactly what I wanted and could activate the alert type in our environment V5. I was surprised because ATP is not activated in APO in our environment (was activated 2 years ago) but it works ! the case generated by alert are those with negative cumulated quantity => I even did not have to activate the flag described in Note 2238517. Best regards Christine Macaudière

0 Kudos

Chris,

I have a similar requirement, can you mail me the doc once you figure out how you get such alerts.

Thanks,

Rajiv

0 Kudos

Hello Christine/all,

Thank you for your post as we are facing the same exact question regarding how to generate alerts when a product is in a negative ATP situation.

We have created all the necessary Alert profiles in /n/SAPAPO/AMON_SETTING regarding Availability Check: Shortage alert and have confirmed in /SAPAPO/AMOCFG that these ATP alerts are active but still are not able to generate an ATP alert.

(I know there are PPDS alerts such as Product too late alerts but we are interested in specifically ATP alerts at this time)

Can you confirm if you would expect to see ATP Alerts  in either of the below example scenarios?

1) Scenario A -

SO 123 confirmed for 10,000 lbs (date 6/26/16) based on Planned order qty of 10,000 lbs and availability of 6/25/16

Event - If planned order gets moved to 6/28/16, would you expect to see any type of ATP shortage alert (similar to the //AC03 view we would see showing ATP going negative for those few days)?

2) Scenario B -

SO 123 confirmed for 10,000 lbs (date 6/26/16) based on Planned order qty of 10,000 lbs and availability of 6/25/16

Event - If planned order quantity gets reduced to 6,000 lbs, would you expect to see an Alert for ATP shortage?

I am referring to note 500889 for reference but cannot confirm exactly how the above scenarios should behave.

Thank you for your assistance.

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, I found the alert working for this case . It is not an alert type ATP but the PPDS alert type "Confirmed quantity less than requested quantity" in the "Under-over confirmation Alert " object alert type section of PPDS Alert profile. You need also to maintain the Period type field in the PPDS profil alert profile part dedicated to Overconfirmation /underconfirmation part ( prerequisite: /SAPAPO/AMOCFG table maintenance) Remark: ATP not activated in our environment but had been activated a few years ago, so the APO ATP customizing consistent with ECC ATP customizing. In the result,we also get the cases where the customer order has been reconfirmed again creating thus a new scheduled line . => My next step is to know the user exit to be used to filter the alert got before editing them to get rid of the solved cases. I proposed to acknowledge the case solved but probably a user exit would be better. If someone has an idea ? Christine Kind regards Remark :

former_member229994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Correction: I wrote an error : ( prerequisite: /SAPAPO/AMOCFG table maintenance). It s not /SAPAPO/AMOCFG but /SAPAPO/DETSTATS table

0 Kudos

Thank you Christine

Answers (0)