Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive UPL Extractor Found In Managed System

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a guidance about the below scenario. I am currently configuring the CCLM setup in Solman 7.1 System for our Production ECC System and in the 6th Step Configure Infrastructure Part I am getting an error  while trying to activate  the UPL extractor along with the rest of the extractors.

Now as per the process, the following jobs were due to be scheduled.

/SDF/CC_REFERENCES

EFWK ANALYSIS JOB FOR SIMILARITY

For the UPL it is “/SDF/UPL_PERIODIC_EXT_JOB” job is not being showed hence not able to schedule it.

Other than that for the rest of the steps I have manged it.

So I just wanted to get some urgent suggestion like if anybody has done this configuration or have any faced any similar situation.

Appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali, Thanks for the suggestion. Coincidentally I have tried that steps and now can see the UPL extractor are showing green from the Extractor Framework. I am currently waiting for the data review from the client Side. Anyways thanks again for that suggestion though. Regards Anurag

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Option to schedule the Extractor job will come in next step (6.2) Schedule analysis job

Here based on your selection of extractors in 6.1 relevant jobs for CCLM, UPL will be scheduled

Before that make sure your extractors are activated propelry

Please check below things

1.System prepartion and Basic Configuration all green

2.managed system setup for PEC completely green(Especially  extractor step)

3.Select the required extractor in 6.1 and activate it

4.Go to extractor framework and see if Custom code UPL extractor is active or not and CCLM related extractor

5.Make sure job which is scheduled in managed system is running with user(ideally SMTMSID which  has proper access

SMTM<SID> should have below roles

ZSAP_SOLMAN_TMW_702

ZSAP_SOLMAN_READ_702

Regards,

Murali