Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acct Assignment Ref and Determination of AAREF

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are in the process of Loans Implementation (int Rt Instrmnt) and when assigning AAREF and Generating Derivation Rule Please can some one suggest what is the best options (Derivation rule or Move) to choose and Determination of AAREF.Below is the requirement.

Having around 40 Bank Loans and each loan having different Loan A/C and Bank current A/C and CC A/C.

Do i need to create AAREF for each Loan A/C?

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

AAR is used as a criterion for account determination. In Account determination, where GL account is assigned to account symbol, you will see a column for account assignment reference, so different GL accounts can be assigned to different account assignment references. Account assignment reference is determined by derivation rules which is quite simple based on product type and transaction types.

Please refer below link for better understanding.

Account Assignment Reference is Missing or Undetermined - ERP Financials - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Jain

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Jain for your reply.

As per my requirement, i created few AAREF and same generated derivation type as MOVE and assigned in derivation rule but in acct determination for different GL's repeated AAREF is not allowing. For Example as below please suggest.

AAREF

Created MOVE option

Derivation rule

Acct determination

When i assign different G/L for same AAREF it says already exits.

Do i need to create AAREF for each G/L (Loan A/C) or is there any options in AAREF Determination Please suggest best points.

ThanKS,

Prasad

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

dear experts, please respond to the above query