cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Challenges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have 40 interfaces where the request to Webservice is same. In return the response mapping differs based on specific interfaces.

We are also using BPM for persisting the fields. My question is for all 40 interfaces, if we use 40 BPM scenarious for each of the interfaces, it would be a performance issue.

One solution is that, we can use switch statement where interface mapping can be changed based on some value.

But i need 40 transformation steps which looks absurd. Can anybody give some inputs on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

need not to use the 40 BPM scenarios , you can handle it in one BPM scenario , and receivers can be maitained in receiver determination step

can you please explain your bisuness requirement.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an xml which contains 40 nodes related to specific interfaces along with generic fields.

Depending upon the request , the webservice will respond with related information of that specific interface.,

Initially we though we need to have 40 BPM scenarious, now how to handle in BPM, do we need to create 40 IM and attache it in receiver determination step or switch step. Do let us know.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instead of having 40 branches or 40 IM think if u can handle this in mapping itself. try to see if u can reuse components insense try to make few mappings common across the interfaces.