Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message No. C1801:Value "XXX.XX" not found-Characteristic Default Value Issue

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a characteristic of NUM type where the setting have been managed as follow.

1. In Basic data Tab-> Value Assignment-> Single Value selected
  2. In Basic data Tab-> Value Assignment-> Restrictable field -> Not Ticked
  3. In Values Tab->Additional Values field -> Ticked
  4. In Values Tab-> Char Value maintained 0.00 and Default value Indicator set

We have around a group of such characteristics (Around 200 nos) of same properties/settings as mentioned above created at same time and assigned to batch class(023).

The problem we are facing right now is with the above setting , during creating a batch, system does not allow us to enter any value other than '0.00'.

The error message comes as Message No. C1801

At the same time, while we are creating some new characteristics with the same settings above and assigned to same 023 classes, the system allows us to enter any value  other than 0.00.

Our Requirement : The above setting is required for us , at the same time system should allow me to update any values other than the default value.

Please provide us a solution if anybody has encountered such issue.

Gone through some previous threads , tried to apply the note 1881735 , but the note could not activate.

Regards

DD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer SAP KBA 1891406

You can Set "Additional Values Allowed" in CT04 for your Characteristic in question.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Brahmankar

I referred the KBA-1891406 .

I think this KBA is concerned with Batch status management , which is neither required nor activated in my case.

My issue is the above error (Message No. C1801) only comes in the case of a group of characteristics , which all were created same time.

When I am creating some new characteristics having same properties of old characteristics , the error does not come.

I just wanted to know what could be the error at my side.

Regards

DD

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are few SAP notes on it please search on OSS also open a message to SAP.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar