cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order creation with reference to Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is create a sales order with reference to contract and use the customers requested delivery date to be checked against the contract validity. By Default SAP uses the system date as the requested delivery date which can be changed and is checked with contract validity date. However I would like the requested delivery date to be changed by the user manually and and this new RDD should be checked against the contact validity date. For this some copy control routine needs to be changed? Which rotuine should i be changing. Is there any std routine available to accommodate this requirement. Should be be modified. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajas,

To clarify...you said you would like the user to be able to change the RDD on the call-off sales order, correct?   So the scenario would be...sales order is created with reference to contract, and by default, current date is placed into RDD.   The user then overwrites this field, and you'd like the system to confirm that their entry matches the validity of the contract, or if not, to error?

If this is the case, I don't think you'd use a copy routine, but instead a user-exit.

Thanks,

Dan