cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on INTRASTAT report- VEIAV

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As per my understanding if vendor country is different than country of site receiving the goods then those particular POs/Scheduling agreements are considered for intrastat reporting.

But I am facing some issue while executing this report for German client.

We have a scheduling agreement consist many line items and we are executing VEIAV table for this scheduling agreement not all items are updated in this table. And business raised a concern why particular line item is not appearing.

I tried to analyse those line items and I can see that goods receipt and MIRO both are posted in the month of Feb 2016 as well as Mar 2016, still those line items are not appearing for reporting period 2 and 3. Whereas some other line items for which goods receipt and MIRO both are posted in the month of Feb 2016 as well as Mar 2016 are apeearing.

I am not able to figure out what is the problem. Request your assistance on this.

Regard

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goods received in February - no invoice in February  - not included in Intrastat of February

goods received in February - invoice in February - will be included in Intrastat of February

goods received in February - invoice in March - will be included in Intrastat of March

goods received in February - no invoice in February and March - will be included in Intrastat March with value of purchase order

0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for your response.

Yes you are right but my concern is that goods are received and invoices are also posted in Feb as well as in March, but records are not coming in either Feb or March report.

Whereas some other materials with the same goods receipt and invoice receipt month are appearing.

Issue is with some materials.

Regards

Vijay

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

issue is probably more about the import data in the item of the purchasing document. Do you see import data in the document, are you certain that the import is not flagged as exclude from intrastat? Is it a single document or just an item from a document where other items were considered in Intrastat?

0 Kudos

Yes it is an item from a document where other items were considered in Intrastat.

Please see the history of the 2 material, one which is not considered in report and one which is considered

Item- Not considered

Item-Considered in report

I am not sure where to check the import flag. Can you help to check the flag?

Regards
Vijay

0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Awaiting your input and assistance to resolve the issue.

Regards

Vijay

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

double click the item in your SA and then choose from menu ITEM > More function > Import data