Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts for files processed from AL11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have a file to proxy scenario.

The sender file adapter is NFS with FCC. The file has been picked from PI's application severer.

My requirement is that I need to send alerts to the user as soon as a file is picked for AL11's folder and processed successfully.

I need to add here that this is Integrated Configuration(ICO) so the messages are not available in SXMB_MONI.

We need to monitor this interface in RWB Adapter Engine.

Please let me know how to configure alert for every successful file processing along with the file name.

Regards,

Sachi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dubey,

I think you have to differentiate when the file is picked successfully or all the process is successful.

If you want to know if the file is picked successful you can send a mail at mapping level:

Mail without email adapter? Part - I - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

For the second case, we need to know you entire scenario, for example if you receiver is a proxy, you can control the notification from there.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dubey,

We had the similar case,

1.For success Case:

One more proxy will be triggered after the success of first proxy which will write the O/P file.

Because you can say the file is successfully processed unless the proxy execution is complete.

2.For failure Case:

Took the alerts from the JMS of PI and wrote a file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would be a ABAP work.. right?

Can we do it from PI?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dubey you wish to write if the file is just picked or check if it is processed till proxy code?

You need to configure one more scenario in PI

Proxy-->PI-->file which will ensure code is executed successfully or you can even configure bridges. It all depends till which way wish to track.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to just track till the file is processed successfully in PI, not bothered if proxy code is successfully executed or not.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dubey,

I also recommend what bavesh suggested two interface in interface determination with maintain order at runtime, i also implemented the same in my client and it is working perfectly.

Regards,

Praveen.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be you can try os command which will execute after file processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What will be the OS command Moni?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • In your ICO add an additional receiver for Mail Server.
  • Build the content of your email as required and send the mail to the receiver.

Basically your scenario will change from File to Proxy to

File -->  Proxy

--> Email.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Will this give a right picture, as to is the file processed successfully or just the file processed?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want it to be successfully processed,

- The Receiver system will be single system - (ECC)

- Your Inbound Interfaces will be multiple

- 1st being ECC Proxy Interface

- 2nd being Email Interface

Ensure Maintain Interface Order At Runtime is selected.

What this would make sure is :

- Until the 1st ECC Proxy Interface is not completed

- 2nd Interface for mail will not be triggered.

The QOS when Exactly Once in Order is selected becomes EOIO and hence the execution happens in Order.

Do Note : For the next run of this Interface until the previous run is successful for both Inbound Interfaces, the message will go into Holding. Typical working of a EOIO Interface

Regards

Bhavesh