Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MPS Planning Table updated but not MC94

Hi experts,

Info structure custom table SXXX for MPS shows only entries for active version A00 but no entries for any inactive versions. Now in MC94, can I see the planning values directly for active version A00 or is it need to create a inactive version also? after that I should copy to active version although active version entries are already existing?

in MC94 in custom planning type ZXXX the active version does not show entries in Demand, Shipping Plan, Total Production, Daily production, Only Nr of Prod Days & Stock level has values both for at Prod.group & material level.

Now my doubt : 1. is ZXXX the correct planning type linked to Info structure custom table SXXX. Or in other words, is the values from Info structure custom table SXXX flow only to custom planning type ZXXX or to some other planning type.

2. where can we check that the custom planning type ZXXX is linked to which Info structure custom table SXXX. Is it in SPRO or some wher?

Appreciate ur help.

Former Member
replied

Hello,

It depend upon the business process whether to be plan in active version or inactive version.

Mostly the planning is done in inactive version and then it transfer it to active version.

MC8B all key figure attribute is required to for planing in MC94 should have the same like info structure.

but all the values should be blank in MC8B we enter or copy the values in MC94.

MC94 read values  directly from info structure and planning version.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question