cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating Availability Check at Sales Area level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

My client's requirement is to deactivate availability check for a particular sales area. For all other sales areas, it should continue to happen as it is. Is it possible to do via configuration?

My understanding is we need to set up a new Item Category Group that will lead to determination of a new Item Category, and then switching off ATP check for the related Schedule line Category. OR setting Checking Group as "KP" in material masters of that country's plant (MARC).

Is there any other way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Vikas Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By this approach you can fulfill the requirement by standard system, however one thing will be the changes if you are using same document type to multiple of sales area i.e. you need to have single sales document type for required sales area with this requirement.

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet

Why a different doc type is required?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement you need to deactivate the availability check for a particulate sales area, so if you use sale document type for multiple sales area then this will lead of issue. So my suggestion will be bifurcate the stuff at sales doc level only or else you need to have new item category group and item category or else need to manually change the item category and schedule line in sales order which will be a manual intervention. In order to avoid this I suggested the above.

Thanks.

ss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sumeet