Output status showing as incorrectly processed after it successfully triggered to SOST
My business requirement is to send an output as Email (Medium- External send) to Vendor from the Purchase order document.
To meet the above requirement I configured below configuration settings:
1. Created a new output type in NACE under application EF- Purchase order
2. Access sequence, Output procedure setup
3. Configured program (our Zprogram), Form routine and Form in the processing routine tab.
4. Done the email setup in SCOT transaction
5. Used the Communication strategy - CS01
6. Once every thing is configured, I triggered the output in Purchase order manually..
7. The output got triggered successfully and I can see it in SOST transaction code.
Finally.... I can select the particular email and sent the email to Vendor successfully.
Why the status of PO output is showing as RED (incorrectly processed)? Can any body suggest what configuration I missed?
Thanks in advance!!