cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output status showing as incorrectly processed after it successfully triggered to SOST

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Business Requirement:

My business requirement is to send an output as Email (Medium- External send) to Vendor from the Purchase order document.

To meet the above requirement I configured below configuration settings:

1. Created a new output type in NACE under application EF- Purchase order

2. Access sequence, Output procedure setup

3. Configured program (our Zprogram), Form routine and Form in the processing routine tab.

4. Done the email setup in SCOT transaction

5. Used the Communication strategy - CS01

6. Once every thing is configured, I triggered the output in Purchase order manually..

7. The output got triggered successfully and I can see it in SOST transaction code.

Finally.... I can select the particular email and sent the email to Vendor successfully.

Question:

Why the status of PO output is showing as RED (incorrectly processed)? Can any body suggest what configuration I missed?

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, "Z program" is the keyword here. The processing status and log is updated by the program, so when you see issues like that and a custom program is used the questions should be directed to a local ABAP developer instead of SCN.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member280154
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you share a screenshot of your processing log of failed output?

Thank you,

Sri

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The output was not failed. In my 6th step I have given the screen shot of output processing log.

It executed successfully but the indicator only showing in RED color (incorrectly processed).

Thank you.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st check you have CS01 in your PO output type ZECO in t.code NACE for application EF.

Again cross check in your vendor master - you have vendor E-mail ID and  StandardComm.Mtd Field as INT E-mail in t.code: XK03 - if not keep maintaining these value.

Also cross check your PO output type configuration and Fine-Tuned control for Print indicator 1 and 2

.Refer

Regards,

Biju K

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We agree that the output triggered and its in SOST. But still the message is showing as red. Select the output type line item and click the "processing log" button as shown below - this will show why the message is showing as red.

I think it could be due to a bug in your custom driver program. You may also check with the standard print program SAPLFM06P instead of your custom program and test the behavior!

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi PRASOON AK,

Thank you for your input...

I would like to to tell you that, there is no log found and a message comes out "No processing Log exists" if I select the output in the PO.

The output is already triggered in the back end and I can see it in the SOST.

Don't know about the reason, we have developed the Zprogram to trigger and excel file as output and send it along with email to customer instead of PDF file.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would try to send a mail with SAPs standard program and if that works without a red status then ask your ABAPer to have a closer look into his program.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the issue is with the custom program. Could you please assign the standard program SAPFM06P and test the scenario and check the system behavior.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks for the reply..

We are working with the ABAPer to fix the Zprogram which may be causing the issue.

I will keep posted.

Thanks again!!