Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S4 Hana - Best Practices and another countries

pedro_bessa_sap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We've installed SAP S4 Hana on premise edition with all the best practices activated in our demo environment.

Now we've two companies in the system created by the best practices for DE and US.

Our goal now is to create another company but with other country which we don't have best practices. What is the best approach for this? Do the customizing just like the old way or can we adapt the standard best practices for US or DE for this country?

Another question regarding future upgrades, if we change the standard configurations maded by the standard best practices could this changes be replaced by future upgrades?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Once you have installed s/4 HANA Best Practices there is no difference in terms of the system configurations itself. You can do an entity copy and create your new country customizing. The underline configuration will also be copied and from there you can start to customize according to the other country needs. What country do you want to configure in your demo system?.

Let us know if you have more questions,

Maria

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I am interested in setting up a Company for India. Is there a way that when I install the Best Practices and chose the XML file of US, I can change only the Country and Currency to IN and INR?

The reason to think of such an approach is that copying entity to the India Company is a little more time consuming as we have to do similar copying for all Org elements (Plant, Sales Org, etc.) and also need to set up / extend all the Master Data again... which will significantly the acceleration provided by the Best Practices.

Best Regards

Sriram

0 Kudos

Sorry forgot to include this question:

Will the Enterprise Structure personalization of the Solution Builder help in doing such a change? (I am unable to check it out in the system due to some error in this functionality for which I have raised an OSS message - so I would just like to know if this approach will work)!

Thanks and Regards

Sriram