cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM with production order already created and stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

i have the following scenary:

Material A no QM view .

Create a production order for the following material and confirm partial quantity as GR.

Now i would like to active QM management for this material with stock and production order released.

What kind of activity i must do in order to don't create inconsistency problems?

Thansk a lot

Daniele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

Please test this in QA and then Implement in Prod.

Assumption: Since No QM view - GR would have posted the partial quantity to "Unrestricted"

If you want the GR posted quantity and Future GR quantities in Quality stock:

1. Post Existing quantity to QI through MB1B with movement type 322.

2. Activate 04 inspection type through QA08. This creates inspection lot for the stock which is already in quality.

3. When you do next GR, System creates Inspection lot and posts the quantity to QI stock.

Now, If you want the existing stock in UR and New stock in QI:

1. Activate 04 Inspection type through MM02 or QA08.

2. When you do next GR, System creates Inspection lot and posts the quantity to QI stock.

3. In MMBE, the old quantity will be in UR, But New quantity would come to QI stock.

Note: Please refer to other blogs on How to create inspection Plans & How to process inspection lots.

Regards

Venkat V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the production order inspection lot will be created at the time of order release if the inspection type is 03 and during GR for inspection type 04. It wont have impact on existing production order.

I would suggest you should test this in quality system activate the inspection type 03 and 04 as per the requirement You can use QA08 to activate inspection types  Read F1 help of Activate Despite Inspection Stock

which is not the case as per your description. Then create the MICs, inspection plans, etc.

Perform all the transactions like production  system in quality system and check if you get any issue or inconsistency.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar