Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP2 - ICON gallery is empty

WB
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with galery icons is empty in SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP2 interface personas .

I could see the icons are being sent from backend to UI interface. Below the printscreen :

I also have attached the log browser .

If anyone knows how to solve this problem. I will be very grateful for the help.

Thks.

Allan Pizaia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

WB
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I limited the selection of the ICON table and and icons appear.

Someone could send me the data daa ICON_GR and ICON_CL table?

Thks

Allan Pizaia

WB
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear guys

I deleted the record of the memory table during debugging. The icon that is generating the error is ICON_STRUCTURE ICON table , I hope this bug is fixed by SAP

Thks

Allan Pizaia

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Allan,

Check the following notes:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2222773

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2222774

You need to make sure your SP02 is running with all available corrections provided by SAP.

Version 26 of the last note was released on 2016-Jun-09 - which contains an important fix related to icon on GOS repository. Since your posting is previous, the correction was not available yet.

Regards,

Ivan

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Allan,

After implementing the above note I realized that the issue persisted.

Going further with the analysis I found that the ICON_STRUCTURE you mentioned contains special characters like "double-quotes" for the text and shot text fields. The generated JSON string will be then malformed, because the system will try to convert the quotes with a back-slash which is not quite good. Fortunately, SAP has already found this issue and provided a fix via the following note:

2100684 - SAP Screen Personas 3.0 : Missing Icons from the Icons Gallery & Issues with Custom Text F...

I don't quite understand why on SP02 these corrections were not present as they are refered by a master note for SP00 - which is only relevant for Ramp Up. The master note for release SP02 doesn't contain any references to the above note. Look into this note and you will find that it contains the pieces of code that treats the special characters correctly.

BTW: If you logon to Personas with language EN this error will not happen. That's because the text and short texts do not contain the double-quotes.

Regards,

Ivan