cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI: Change Shipping Address (formely Change SO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed the FIORI App Change Shipping Address, but I have saw the "Modify Address" button is not getting enabled. Within the documentation I saw i have to define an application parameter through SIMGH -> Change Shipping Address and set the EDITENABLE parameter. But i couldn´t find that node on SIMGH.

I have checked the reference app library and the documentation only references to SRA018 add-on but now i see on this blog:

and apparently I have to install also the SRA003 add-on to get this app fully works. So my question or well, I really want to confirm if the installation of the SRA003 add-on with all its SP is mandatory in order to make the configuration and get the modify button enabled on this fiori app? Is there anything else I should know related to this SRA003 add-on? Is there an additional configuration steps or just including the entry on the configuration table is enough to make the app fully work?

Best Regards,

Mariana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below help.sap link for Change Shipping Address. It indeed mentions SRA003 600 as a required back end component in addition to SRA018 600.

App Implementation: Change Shipping Address - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (0)