SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Zero amount using - FKK_CREATE_DOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to post multiple lines of supplier changes using FM - FKK_CREATE_DOC. Out of multiple entries for one or more entries there is Zero amount but still i have to post zero amount entry too as i have to capture the text of that particular entry.

But this FM - FKK_CREATE_DOC would not allow to post the Zero amount entries. Is there a way to handle it?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Srikanth:

1 - Generally speaking You should be using the BAPI, and not the unreleased function.

2 - You cannot post zero lines - try it in FPE1 and see the same restriction.  You could try 2 offsetting lines, e.g. .01 debit and .01 credit.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Srikanth:

1 - Generally speaking You should be using the BAPI, and not the unreleased function.

2 - You cannot post zero lines - try it in FPE1 and see the same restriction.  You could try 2 offsetting lines, e.g. .01 debit and .01 credit.

regards,

bill.

Erol_CAGLAR
Participant
0 Kudos

please use  BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE

0 Kudos

FKK_CREATE_DOC is being used in the BAPI to post the document, so we would be getting the same error message.

0 Kudos

that doesn't change the underlying issue.  You cannot post entries with no amount.

0 Kudos

Yes Bill