cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between Pricing and Creditmanagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At what poing Pricing and Credit management are related. As far as I know in pricing procedure 'subtotal' we use value 'A' to be carried to the filed KOMP-CMPRE ( item credit price). What happens when we do this ? and is that the realtion betwen the two or is there any thing else?

Please clarify.

Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

vbap-cmpre_flt is not a currency field - it is the credit price on the item level. Credit currency is stored in vbak-cmwae (header level). cmpre is field on the ITEM level.

Best regards,

Lela

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mahesh,

CMPRE_FLT field is currency field

rewrd if helps

regads

Ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mahesh,

field CMPRE_FLT refer to a different table (VBAK)..check out in Cuurent/Quantity Tab of VBAP table.

<b>please reward if this helps you***</b>

regards

Ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the value of the condition gets stored in the structure KOMP- CMPRE and its used for the comparision to be made for credit management against the allowed credit limit.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

if you set A in to field subto in the transaction V/08 for pricing procedure for a condition, than this condition will be copied as the credit price in the sales order (sales order item - field vbap-cmpre_flt). The credit value of the order will be calculated as the sum over all credit active items credit price * confirmed quantities. So, if you do not have the setting in the V/08 - the credit price remains 0 and the whole credit value of the item is also 0. I hope it answers your question.

Best regards,

Lela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lela ,

That is quite an information. But I still need to know whrere in sales order at item level I can find this field 'cmpre_flt ? That would help me understand the whole point.

Regards

Mahesh

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

you cannot find the VBAP-CMPRE_FLT on the screen in the sales order. You can see it in the debugging more or on the data base in se16 transaction.

Best regards,

Lela